Attracting high-value cases can be daunting for law firms due to limited funds, marketing expertise, and brand awareness. It can also be overwhelming if you have a small or no formal marketing team.
That’s where Scorpion’s digital marketing services come in. We can help you understand your ideal clients, develop a website that attracts those clients, and implement marketing tactics to land high-value cases. Read on to learn how Scorpion can help.
Understand Your Ideal Clients
Like other businesses, law offices must identify their ideal clients to succeed. Otherwise, they are unlikely to attract and retain big cases each year.
Scorpion can help you understand your ideal clients by doing the following-
1. Gather Current Client Data From Reliable Sources
First, we will gather data from reliable sources to better understand your current client base. Depending on how your site and practice are organized, we may collect data from the following:
- Google Analytics reveals how clients interact with your law firm’s website. We will pay special attention to client behavior on certain pages, such as practice area and “contact us” pages. We will also answer the following questions:
- Which pages attract the most attention?
- How do leads find your site?
- Which landing pages are converting the most leads?
- Lead generation forms are website forms that collect email addresses and other data from website visitors. A thorough analysis of your lead generation forms can reveal how prospective clients found you, what they want from your firm, and how they expect you to meet their needs.
- Your customer relationship management (CRM) platform stores vital information about your client base, including age, gender, and location.
2. Interview Your Current Client Base
We will also interview your current client base to learn how they discovered your firm and what attracted them to you.
- Did you find [your law firm] online, through referrals, or word-of-mouth?
- How much research did you do before committing to [your law practice]?
- Why do you continue to use [your law firm]’s services?
- What primary problems do you want [your law firm] to solve?
3. Conduct Competitive Research
Next, research competitors’ websites, social media platforms, and online reviews to identify challenges, trends, and opportunities. Competitive research helps us understand why competitors are attracting clients and how they are marketing their services. This helps us refine your marketing strategies, brand image, and ideal client profiles.
4. Create Personas
After conducting competitive research, we’ll look for common threads among the highest-value clients. We will then use our findings to create ideal client profiles. Ideal client profiles provide marketing companies with a representation of what makes up the target audience (including age, gender, location, and income bracket) and what would attract them to your firm.
Our marketing experts will use these personas to assess your design development and user experience.
Here is a sample persona for a personal injury law firm specializing in traumatic brain injuries:
Name: Jim Jones
Location: Urban or suburban areas of [your state]
Occupation: Construction or shipyard worker
Background: He suffered a traumatic brain injury due to a workplace accident. He is dealing with various cognitive and physical impairments due to the injury.
Goals and motivations:
- Obtain fair compensation to cover ongoing treatment and rehabilitation costs.
- Ensure financial security for himself and his family during his recovery period.
- Hold responsible parties accountable for his injury and prevent similar accidents in the future.
Preferred communication style:
- Empathetic and responsive
- Clear and concise explanations of legal options
- Video conferences and in-person meetings
Developing a Website That Attracts Ideal Clients
Once we understand your ideal client or persona, we can design a law firm website that attracts these clients. We can help you with all website creation and management aspects, including the following.
Website Design and Layout
We will design a visually appealing website that captures prospective clients’ attention. Besides using high-quality images and a clean design, we will incorporate visuals and copy that evoke trust, empathy, and professionalism.
User-friendly websites are essential to keep leads engaged and encourage them to explore further. We will boost your site’s user experience by:
- Optimizing your site’s navigation.
- Ensuring critical pages are easily accessible.
- Providing easy-to-use contact forms.
- Incorporating clear calls-to-action (CTAs) that prompt leads to book free consultations for additional information.
- Optimizing your site for different devices and screen sizes, such as mobile phones and tablets.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
After building your site, we’ll implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve your site’s rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs). This will make it easier for prospective clients to find your website. Here are some of the SEO strategies we may use for your site:
On-site SEO optimizes site elements, such as the HTML code and content, to boost SERP rankings. Examples of on-site SEO strategies include:
- SEO keyword research means identifying relevant keywords (search terms) that leads are searching for and using these keywords strategically in website content to improve SERP rankings.
- Quality SEO content involves creating content that’s informative and search engine-friendly. Our content will use the right keywords, focus on the interests and needs of the ideal client, and attract shares and links to boost SERP rankings.
- Metadata SEO optimization involves optimizing your site’s HTML elements, including header tags, title tags, and meta descriptions.
Off-page SEO involves improving your site’s SERP ranking by optimizing factors outside the website. Tactics for off-page SEO include-
- Guest blogging or when we write an article for another site and add a backlink to your law firm’s website.
- Placing paid ads on search engines and external websites to drive traffic and generate new leads.
- Brand signals refer to your online presence and brand reputation, which is established through online directory listings, social media activity, and mentions on other sites. The more brand signals you have, the higher your SERP ranking.
Technical SEO optimizes your website to help search engines crawl and index it more easily. We can improve your technical SEO by ensuring your robot.txt files are correctly configured, optimizing site load time, and establishing redirects properly.
Marketing Tactics To Land High-Value Cases
Besides helping you understand your ideal clients and building your website, we will leverage cutting-edge technologies and strategies to attract and retain high-value clients. Here are some marketing tactics we can use to help you land high-value cases.
Our content marketing strategies are tailored to showcase your thought leadership and expertise in handling high-value cases in your practice area. We can help you develop SEO-friendly content that addresses the needs of your ideal clients, including:
- Blog posts
Social Media Marketing
According to Statista, people spend an average of 147 minutes on social media daily. These statistics suggest social media is an integral part of people’s lives, and you must rely on more than traditional advertising and word-of-mouth to attract new clients.
Scorpion’s digital marketing experts can help your law practice leverage social media platforms to expand your online presence and attract high-value cases. Specifically, we can assist with:
- Content creation: Our marketing experts can create and schedule engaging and compelling content for your social media channels, including short videos, images, and tweets.
- Performance monitoring and analytics: We will closely monitor the performance of your social media campaigns, tracking key metrics like conversions, engagement, lead generation, and reach. We will continually analyze this data to optimize your social media strategy.
- Community building: We can help you build a strong online following by responding to messages and comments and fostering meaningful conversations with other legal professionals on social media.
- Reputation management: Scorpion can also monitor your online reputation by promptly addressing negative reviews and highlighting positive client experiences to boost your firm’s credibility and reputation.
Paid Targeted Advertising
Lastly, Scorpion can help you land high-value cases through paid targeted advertising. Targeted advertising is directed toward audiences with certain demographic (i.e., race, sex, generation, or income level) or psychographic (i.e., personality, opinions, lifestyle, and interests) traits.
Some of the targeted advertisement platforms we can help with include:
- Google Ads displays ads when people search for services or products like yours. Your ads can appear on Google Maps and Search and across Google’s network of partner sites.
- Facebook Ads displays ads to over 1.2 billion Facebook users. Types of Facebook ads include images, videos, carousels, and slideshow ads.
- Twitter Ads show ads to Twitter users that fit your personas. Twitter ad types include Promoted, Follower, and Takeover Ads.
Experience the Scorpion Difference Today
Understanding your ideal clients, developing an attractive website, and implementing marketing techniques to attract high-value cases can be an uphill battle—especially if you’re already wading through an abundance of client files.
Luckily, Scorpion‘s experienced digital marketing team is here to help. From website development and brand building to SEO optimization and targeted ads, we have the law firm marketing skills to help you stand out from competitors.
Interested in experiencing the Scorpion difference? Call us today to learn more about how we can help you.