With a new year on the horizon, now is the time to ask: Is your legal practice prepared to grow when the opportunity presents itself?
Our very own Vice President of Sales at Scorpion, Nathan Reynolds, recently stopped by James Publishing for an interview to discuss strategies for navigating legal industry marketing trends in the coming year.
If you’re looking for ideas to generate leads, retain clients, and boost revenue in 2021, you won’t want to miss this information. You can sign up to watch the entire video at James Publishing here.
The topics Nathan covers include…
Taking Advantage of Emerging Trends
- Learn how to turn COVID-19 disruption into a growth opportunity by leveraging social and local media to connect with your audience.
- Find out how Google LSAs can provide an unprecedented boost to your firm’s visibility within the local market.
Generating Awareness of Your Firm
- Everything boils down to messaging. Learn how you can frame your practice’s unique story to resonant with prospective clients.
- Know how to reach your target demo. Find out how the digital marketing tools at your disposal can help get your message to the people who need to hear it.
Overcoming Doubt and Winning Trust
- With online reputation rapidly taking the place of word-of-mouth, hear about some easy-to-implement tactics for boosting your image and establishing trust with an audience.
From Prospects to Clients
- In the legal profession, closing the client is everything. Find out how you can remove hiccups in your process and improve your rate of client acquisition.
If you have any questions about your practice’s digital marketing strategy, speak with a member of our team.