You’re a master with a hammer. You’re an artist with a paintbrush. Heck, you’re even a maestro when it comes to mowing your lawn. But there are a few things in life you should just leave to the experts—and digital marketing happens to be one of those things. Why? There’s a lot that can go wrong if you’re not 110% committed—and let’s face it, you may not have enough time for that.
We understand your passion for DIY projects, and we encourage giving things the good old college try, but when it comes to your digital marketing campaign and your bottom line is at risk, here are a few of the top reasons you’ll want to hand over the reins:
- You’re not tracking your progress: How can you measure the effects of your online marketing efforts? There’s one simple answer: analytics. It’s a small word, but it has a BIG meaning, and if you’re not spending hours looking at insights you’re probably not getting the most out of your campaign.
- You’re unfamiliar with the lingo: For most of you, digital marketing jargon isn’t your first language, and unless you’re speaking it on a daily basis, you’re going to be behind the curve. Leave it to the linguists. We’ll make sure your campaign is moving along fluently.
- You’re not staying on top of trends: Do you look for new trends while you’re eating your breakfast in the morning? Are you on your phone or tablet reading digital marketing blogs at the dinner table? If you’re not checking up on the latest industry articles hourly, chances are you’ll fall into the ICYMI (in case you missed it) category.
- You’re not adjusting your budget: When it comes to your digital campaign, you’ve got to be one with your budget. If you can’t tell us the last time you checked on your ads or have no idea how to adjust your spending, your hard-earned money is not being utilized to its full potential.
- You’re not looking at the big picture: You may be able to list a few benefits of SEO, and you may even be able to rattle off why you should be on Facebook—but are you taking full advantage of all of the aspects of a digital campaign that are available to you? Are you on all of the right social media platforms? Do you have a responsive website? These are questions you should be asking, and if you don’t know the answers to all of them, you may want to reconsider doing it yourself.
We know online marketing takes a lot of time, effort, and expertise—and we’re here to help!
As a full-service digital marketing agency that has helped drive millions of leads to our clients, we are fully equipped to manage your online presence and help you grow your business. Let Scorpion take the weight off your shoulders so you can focus on running your business. Contact us to learn more!